Deacom, Inc. is the producer of DEACOM, a complete ERP software solution for process manufacturing companies with difficult-to-handle requirements. DEACOM ERP software is built specifically for companies who manufacture adhesives, sealants, chemicals, lubricants, cosmetics, food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, paints and coatings. DEACOM exists to provide a single, scalable solution that seamlessly links all departments within a manufacturing company, providing a comprehensive view of the entire operation. By making complex issues simple, Deacom helps streamline manufacturing business process to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Design automated and manual test scripts to increase the scope and depth of quality control testing.
- Create and validate automated and manual test scripts.
- Test the software using both automated and manual test scripts, focusing on the end user’s point of view.
- Document bugs with the software in a clear and concise manner; follow up as necessary.
- Assist developers in decisions regarding new system functionality, enhancements, and development of functional design specifications.
- Through the application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, assess and diagnose issues in DEACOM in conjunction with support specialists.
- Facilitate management’s understanding of a build’s capability to perform all necessary functions for deployment to external sites.
- Create, measure, and understand testing metrics in order to track progress.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing business processes
- At least two (2) years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of databases and large-scale software systems
- Experience with ERP software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
This position is located in the Philadelphia area. Deacom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notes on the posting:
- No agencies please.
- This is a full-time position.
Deacom provides full benefits and a 401k plan.
Deacom maintains a non-smoking work environment.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org