Entry-Level, C# .NET Developer
Deacom is the developer of an integrated ERP software package for mid-size manufacturers. The DEACOM package provides demonstrable advantages over our competitors by making complex systems simple. Although we handle complex manufacturing processes, our package is easy to use, fast to implement and simple to maintain. Deacom has a full-time opening for a Junior Software Developer to help design and maintain software applications.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for designing the software applications required to keep the DEACOM system running smoothly.
- Coordinates with the Senior Software Developer to identify a need for the application, understanding and defining user requirements and developing the programming required to integrate the application in to the current DEACOM version.
- Independently conduct system tests, troubleshoot customer issues and correct software defects.
- Other duties include creating customer software manuals and project documentation, and developing prototypes for new software technologies
- 1- 5 years of experience developing C# applications using the .NET 4.0 Framework
- Experience with LINQ syntax
- Experience using ADO.NET to query and update data in SQL Server®
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to team members with varying levels of technical expertise
- Basic PC/Windows support experience
- Data conversion experience
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Junor Software Developer’s job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the Junior Software Developer’s job.
While performing the responsibilities of the Junior Software Developer’s job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, including intensive computer usage.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with an exceptional industry reputation. Deacom has been in business since 1995 and has a stable and established nationwide customer base.
Notes on the posting:
- No agencies please.
- This is a full-time position in Deacom's Software Department.
- Deacom provides full benefits and a 401k plan.
- Deacom maintains a non-smoking work environment.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected].